Chocolate Avoca’Do Crinkle Cookies
Dairy and Egg Free (Vegan)
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 tbsp Avoca’Do ( ~ 1 large 3.75 Chocolate Avoca’Do cup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (for coating)
- 1-2 tbsp Crushed Candy Canes ( optional for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, chocolate Avoca’Do, and vanilla until smooth.
- Next, add in your flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a spatula until it’s completely combined.
- Add powdered sugar to a smaller bowl.
- Scoop out tablespoon size balls of dough. Roll each ball very thoroughly into the powdered sugar.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart as they will spread while cooking. *DO NOT PRESS DOWN.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes. It’s okay if still slightly soft in the center.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. The transfer to a cooling rack. Refrigerate cookies.